Halloween was such a great holiday for the boys. Ethan and Luke said many times "this is the best day of my life." By the end of October I was ready to see Halloween go, to be honest. It was Halloween almost every week in our house with all the different activities (Johnson Halloween party, ward halloween party, school parade and halloween party, Pretend City halloween party and then the actual day of Halloween party) we had but I know the boys really enjoyed it and hopefully they have some memories locked away.
If you can't tell, Ethan was "Dark Vader" aka Darth Vader, Luke was a Storm Trooper, and Sadie strayed from the theme and was a fairy (I'm all about the hand-me-down costumes when I can).
Monday, November 16, 2009
Haunted Halloween 2009

Posted by
Camilla
at
10:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Fun! My girls think Halloween is the best holiday ever...even over Christmas and Birthdays...and they don't even eat much candy! Crazy, but they like it! I wish our schools did Halloween parades...they have harvest parties here, not halloween parties! Glad your kids had so much fun!
I thought the same thing, lucky you guys get to do a Halloween parade... even in CA!!! I was ready to see it go too... 2 birthdays along with all of the parties has me pooped... don't even get me started on all of the extra candy I can't stop thinking about all day!
How fun. That's cool that they were able to wear their costumes more than once or even twice, wow! We're doing a talent show for our ward christmas party and Jax, Ty, and a friend are going to do a dance to thriller in star wars costumes, fun stuff!
Post a Comment