This Saturday was our Primary's breakfast with Santa. The boys had a great time visiting Santa, getting treats from him, eating breakfast, and doing the activities. We had a really good turn out from the church members. I wrangled Steve into the kitchen to help us out with serving food so he and I were stuck back there most of the time (my mom had the honors of bringing Ethan and Luke). It went well though and we were home sooner than we thought we would be.
Ethan and Luke approach Santa
I was surprised Luke was this comfortable onSanta's lap! Way to go Santa!
Smile for the camera!
Ellie wasn't so sure about this Santadude. She was all about the treats and
get out of there!


1 Comments:
that's a great idea to have a breakfast! we usually have a ward christmas party but haven't heard when that is this year. we've been so sick and have missed a lot of church lately.
love the pics!
Post a Comment