We had a fun day at the Stake park day today. We had a beautiful California day and the grass felt so good beneath our feet. One of the boys from one of the wards in our Stake brought some of his cars to play with but didn't play with any while he was there. Ethan quickly snatched them up and asked to borrow them (with some help from me). So Ethan spent most of his time playing with the cars in one of the sand pits but Luke had a blast exploring everything. His favorites are to climb up the chain ladders and slide down, then repeat, repeat, repeat. He also loves the tunnels. Every once in a while he'll take a break and go dig in the sand. Ethan and Luke also like to play the "race" game. We basically line up and I say "on your mark, get set, go!" Then we "race" and turn around and start all over again. We had all the children doing it at one point. Turns out lots of kids like to race. I think we got everyone good and tired. Here are the pictures I took from our park fun.
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 Comments:
I love the slide show! Arent they the best!
Post a Comment